Emergency Dentistry Near You
Emergencies can happen at any given time. However, no one really prepares for a dental emergency. Luckily, our dentist offers emergency dentistry in Lively to ensure you can receive prompt treatment when one occurs. Our team is equipped with all the skills, knowledge, and equipment to treat you. Contact us if you or your loved one experiences a dental emergency.
What is Considered a Dental Emergency?
Anytime you notice abnormalities in your mouth, you should visit your dentist for a checkup. While not all scenarios will require prompt treatment, the following situations require immediate attention:
- Chipped or cracked teeth – if you prolong treatment, you increase the risk of bacteria accumulating inside your tooth.
- A knocked-out tooth – if you have lost a tooth due to an accident or injury, prompt treatment can increase the chances of saving your tooth.
- Broken dental restorations – a broken crown or filling allows bacteria and food particles to enter your tooth, which can cause infection and inflammation.
- Severe toothaches – constant toothaches can indicate oral health issues such as gum disease and cavities.
- Bleeding gums – if your gums are consistently bleeding when you brush or floss, it can indicate gum disease.
- Soft tissue injuries – our dentist can examine and provide treatment for lips, cheeks, and tongue injuries.
- Trapped objects – if a foreign object has been trapped between your teeth or anywhere in your mouth, our dentist can safely remove it for you.
Please visit your dentist as soon as a dental emergency occurs. We offer emergency dentistry near you and will treat you as soon as we can.
Treatment for Dental Emergencies
Treatment for dental emergencies will vary from case to case, depending on how severe the issue is. The following are typical treatments for emergency cases:
- Root canal therapy
- Dental veneers
- Dental fillings
- Dental crowns
- Extractions (in severe cases)
Searching for Emergency Dentistry Near You?
At Morris Dental Group, we provide emergency dentistry in Lively. We understand how important it is to be able to find and receive immediate treatment. Your oral health is our priority, and we will do everything we can to treat you promptly.